These are the thoughts of a mom in a family of four which was created by both old-fashion methods; biological and adoption (international adoption). Read at your own risk.
July 22, 2008
7/22/08 We have him!
So far so good. He has a cold and is tiny, but overall good. He must be on me but loves watching DS1 and eating puffs.
Congratulations, Angela! I hope everyone can get some rest tonight. Josie never slept in her own bed the whole time we were in China. It's a good thing the Gloria Hotel beds are so big. I can't wait to see pictures.
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Nora slept with me in bed the first few nights, but never very well. We finally put her in the crib. She cried for a few minutes and slept like a rock. We had to get her up for breakfast the next morning! I hope he's a sleeper! Pictures! Pictures! Please!!!
tyler has already improved my life!i now have a blogger account! just wanted to say hi and that we are thinking of you all. hope you are all settling in nicely. i'm sure you just want to jump the next plane back to ny now.
Yay!!!!! Katelyn was glued to me the first day... couldn't even sit down to eat because she only wanted to be held while standing up. Hope he sleeps well for you and that you get some rest too!
Yay!! Here I go... weepy again. So happy for you all!! Thanks for posting in the midst of everything - I was really hoping to see this particular update this morning.
I am mother to two boys, one biological and one adopted. I have a husband who loves me most days and is scared of me on the others. I'm old enough to know better about most things, but not old enought to have lost my curiosity. I'm glad to be alive, and I am by no means done living.
Please feel free to leave comments at the bottom of each post. You don't need a Google account to leave comments; just select the anonymous option. If you want to catch me privately, try a.larson90 @yahoo.com (but without the space).
5 comments:
Congratulations, Angela! I hope everyone can get some rest tonight. Josie never slept in her own bed the whole time we were in China. It's a good thing the Gloria Hotel beds are so big. I can't wait to see pictures.
All my best.
Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Nora slept with me in bed the first few nights, but never very well. We finally put her in the crib. She cried for a few minutes and slept like a rock. We had to get her up for breakfast the next morning! I hope he's a sleeper! Pictures! Pictures! Please!!!
tyler has already improved my life!i now have a blogger account! just wanted to say hi and that we are thinking of you all. hope you are all settling in nicely. i'm sure you just want to jump the next plane back to ny now.
Yay!!!!! Katelyn was glued to me the first day... couldn't even sit down to eat because she only wanted to be held while standing up. Hope he sleeps well for you and that you get some rest too!
Yay!! Here I go... weepy again. So happy for you all!! Thanks for posting in the midst of everything - I was really hoping to see this particular update this morning.
Post a Comment