July 11, 2008

7/11/08 - A Few Photos

Ok, its 4 days to go and I totally am not accomplishing a thing at work. So today I'm going to try putting up a few photos for the first time. Only a few, as I'm at work and only have a few to work with.

Here is ds2 our first referal photo and the most recent update. Isn't he a handsome guy! I have a few pre-surgery photos, but they are at home.




















And these last couple are of ds1. He is also gorgous, looking like his
daddy who is a very handsome dude.

5 comments:

Mom 2 Four said...

Both of your boys are absolutely gorgeous. Have safe travels, not too much longer now!
Christe

Nicole said...

Angela,

Can't wait to follow along in a few more days!!!! The first couple of days can be rough, but hang in there... I'm amazed at how much Katelyn has changed in the past month. These children are definitely loved and cared for!!!!

hugs,
Nicole

Musings from Kim K. said...

I've been scouring my 2 disposal camera pictures from Josie's orphanage to see if your son is on any of them. I have lots of Katelyn (Nicole's daughter) and Nora (Carolyn's daughter) from our yahoo group. I wonder if the boys and girls were kept separate? Please know that I'll be following along and wishing you safe travels.
Kim K.

M said...

Oh, both of your boys are so beautiful! How exciting that you'll have them both with you so soon!

Kelly said...

Angela, Rick, and Zander. We love the photos - Matthew now understands that Tyler is Zander's brother. We are so excited for you and are eagerly awaiting your return.
-Kelly