No trauma today, but progress. Today our Visa's were issued. We'll pick them up tomorrow with our tickets. I received the bill for our intra-China hotels and flights. So all is booked. I received my new blackberry at work so I can keep in touch with the office. I got my hair cut. It all looks ago.
Tomorrow I get cash from the bank, and a check for fees. Friday we have our "travel" meeting at the adoption agency where we will learn about all the paper work and process. This weekend to pack, and Tuesday we are off.
Last night, I slept through the night with no nightmares I remember. I woke up great this morning. I suggested to dh this morning that maybe we should only take two changes of clothes and buy the rest there! He reminded me that we are bigger than the average Chinese soul, so shopping could be limited. Yes, I'm starting to feel the giddiness of a coming trip! I always love returning to favorite spots, but a trip to a place I haven't been before is totally in another category. I finally had time to look at a map and think about tourist ideas. First the Great Wall is about 2 hours from Beijing, but looks like something we can totally do. The Terra Cotta warriors are in Xian, which is quite far from Beijing and not do able, but that's fine (it is always good to save something for the next trip!). It will be hot! That is good in that we can pack smaller clothes.
You've been given an easy ready today.
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment