We have arrived. We are exhausted. The flight was direct; Newark over the North Pole to Beijing, about 15 hours. It was a good flight; smooth and quiet. DS1 was awesome. He only slept 2 hours, but was well behaved; stickers, coloring, toys, movies, cartoons and even a couple books. He sat with me the whole time and was a better flier than DH who sat one row behind us by choice. It seems like any flight over 4 hours leads me to question my choice in spouse, but here we are.
We brought along two "Zoobie pets". Bit expensive but I highly recommend. Looks like a stuffed animal but unstuffs into a blanket and pillow.
After we checked in, DS1 wanted to know where DS2 was. Forget sleep, he wants his brother! That was at 1 pm. Now it is 5pm and I'm the only one awake. That said, good night!
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
2 comments:
So glad that you made OK. I expect that DS1 was up by about 2 am. It will really help your family to get everyone on China time as quick as possible. Easier said than done - I know! We can't wait for your Beijing pix and stories!
Congratulations on your safe arrival. Best wishes with converting over to China time. That was one of the hardest parts of our trip with our daughter. I'm looking forward to pictures as well.
Post a Comment