Today was a silly day. DS2 kept saying/doing the most amusing stuff.
First, we were talking about something and he asked, "Is it as big as a monster?" To which I replied, "As big as a good sized monster". "As big as a bad sized monster?" was the next question.
Then in the tub the boys had blue paint/soap. They were making hand prints on the side of the tub when DS2 said, "Look we made hand paws".
These silly things make me laugh. They also make me hungry for DS2 to start talking. However, he gets his points in as silly too. Today the boys were marching around the house making funny noises, kind of chanting behind one another. DS2 was so happy to participate, so happy to have his older brother boss him around and include him in the game.
So nothing big, just sharing our silliness.
2 comments:
Enjoy your silliness. Sounds like a great day. I hope your speech path is continuing to make strides. Please know that I'm thinking of you.
Sounds like fun!!!!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment