I guess it is just the cycle of life that it is difficult to stay on top all the time.
DS1 had another asthma attack and I'm sick again. DS1 is actually over the asthma attack and left today with his daddy for a ski week in Vermont. DS2 and I are at home looking at each other. Maybe tomorrow I'll take him to the doctor with me, for a "fun" trip, we'll see how I feel when I wake up.
Life is good, just crazy and I think that is why I caught another head cold. But on we go. This week there was a big conference in NYC for pharmaceutical companies so I was crazy busy trying to get out and about to meet with potential clients, and yes I did get a job or two which I know need to write proposals for. I feel enthused about the consulting business.
DS1 had a asthma attack, which when I can't control it just rips my heart out. I knew it was coming from a funny sound in his cough. I took him straight to the doctor. She said his chest was clear, no wheezing at all, but told me how to treat it. By 7 pm that night you could hear him wheezing from across the room. He missed 2 days of school, but then came roaring back to a good level.
Finally, the tough one, I made the decision that DH and DS1 should go on the ski trip I booked about nine months ago. I really felt like with just launching my business I couldn't go right now. If I was staying home, it made sense for DS2 to stay home too as he is too young to ski. Then one of my clients asked me to go down to North Carolina for a meeting and just spend one night, so now I have my parents coming up in two days to take care of DS2.
So life is hectic. I'm just putting a happy face on and getting on with it. I've missed writing, but I did manage to get the boys down to Chinatown for Chinese New Year's last day, Valentines cards made for DS2's preschool, and a bit of work happening. So I'm going to be early tonight, but I hope to catch up on my writing thoughts over the next few days.
Angela
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry to read about illness in your house. Hang in there. Life sounds super hectic for you. Know that I'm thinking of you.
Feel better!!!!
Hugs :o)
Post a Comment