While a week away was stressful at this juncture, it was also fantastic. I guess in the thing I am learning most is that joy and misery come hand in hand. The mood swings of all of us are wild, but there is laughter in the midst of the tears. The food was good, the sun was excellent, we all got great color and vitamin D. I think we all enjoyed the water immensely, and even ds2 surrendered his fears of the surf by the end of the week; although not his fear of birds. Some friends joined us for the second half of the week, so you'll see a few extra faces in the photos this go around. It is great to have friends, even when we treat them to this wonderfully unstable side of our selves.
Photos: more beach, the boys playing woith glow sticks at night, lobster dinner, and the demise of the lobster, family and friends = love.
No comments:
Post a Comment