July 22, 2009

Anniversary





Wild horses in Provence, kind of sums up the last year.

One year ago today I became the mother of two.

My world turned upside down between that day and this.

I'm better for it. In so many ways.

I wanted to write something profound, but this covers it.

3 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

AMEN to getting through this monumental year.

Alice said...

Happy Anniversary! One year ago I began reading your blog -- here's to your honesty, humor, eloquence & taking the time to express what so many of us feel. Like the wild horses, keep running & splashing & savoring all the nuances of life. Like both your beautiful boys who first spoke only in words this year has given you the gift of feeling, seeing and speaking in sentences. May you continue to share this gift for many years to come! xxxooo

Nicole said...

What a difference a year can make in our lives!!! Congrats!