So when the Little Man goes down for a nap, the Big Boy often gets a good 10-15 minutes of alone play time. I keep an ear open for emergencies and generally trust him. But sometimes, there is no sound and I get worried. So I shout out, "Hey, you OK out there?" to which I get a quick "yeah." Often he is just playing with a toy, creating a world from blocks or such. But the other day, it was quiet, and Little Man was down, so I crept out and this is what I found (video)! Yeah, there is a reason the Little Man doesn't talk more, he can't get a word in edgewise! And yes there are two really big reasons that all our windows have child safety guards!
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
1 comment:
Ok. That's funny and wrong all at the same time. Thank GOD for window safety latches.
Post a Comment