Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been depressed and busy. I'm going to need a bit more time before I share all my thoughts. But I will be back.
In the mean time... I went in for a physical and the blood screens came back that I was significantly low on vitamin D. The doctor put me on mega doses of vit D. I have to tell you I'm feeling much better! They say everyone north of Atlanta, Georgia doesn't have enough daylight to not be deficient, but I guess I went well beyond that. My energy is back up and I'm generally feeling better. Amazingly, although Puerto Rican, with the mega doses of Vit D make you more sensitive to the sun and in our beautiful 92 degree day, I managed to sunburn unlike I ever have before. But that's ok, it is tanning and I look like I'm back from an exotic vacation.
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
1 comment:
I've missed your postings. Bring on the sun and warm weather. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment