AWESOME Day! Great feedback on the product and line extensions. Some great sales and lots of people actually handing me their business card asking to stay informed of when the book is released and wanting to chat more on the toy! I'm very happy with the orders today.
Tomorrow is the corporate buyer day, so I'm really looking forward to that. I'm not really ready to go very, very large scale, but I'm interested in seeing who is interested in the product, the line, and what can be met.
Yeah, a small victory on this interesting road!
Second victory came in tonight. Kenny my illustrator sent me the first color spread for the book. I'm thrilled. We've worked through the sketches for the entire book, then to the pen and ink drawings, but now we are going through the creating color. Very cool.
On the boys, specifically the Big Boy. On Sundays we review the "calendar" to see if he achieved his goals and he gets a prize. So tonight when I gave him the star for 'letting mommy work' he reported "It was easy today. You were in the big building for the trade show. They don't let kids in to the trade show so I couldn't annoy you." I'll take this as a generally supportive comment, I'll find somehow to spin it that way.
Video with the Girls
14 years ago
1 comment:
Congratulations! Sounds like many successes all the way around. I can't wait to hear more about your illustrations/book. Chris will be interested in talking more with you about this when we get together in FL.
Post a Comment